Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02054 NZD / RUB
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,000 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$2,549 (руб 124,110) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ensenada costs Mex$ 69 (about 2 hours ago)