Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.154 NZD / CAD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$7,268 (C$6,300) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)