Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06810 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,100 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,313 (Mex$ 48,651) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quilmes costs ARS $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)