Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16514 NZD / MAD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,011 (30,347 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 2 hours ago)