Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28364 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,000 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,799 (R$ 13,394) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)