Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00199 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,826 (CH$2,922,514) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 8 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miri costs RM10 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zagreb costs 4,000 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (about 1 hour ago)