Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.084 NZD / AUD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is about the same as in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,100 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$8,071 (AU$7,447) in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)