Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.782 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,192 (€2,913) in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)