Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40559 NZD / PLN
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,327 (10,668 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)