Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 NZD / KRW
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,874 (₩4,613,407) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)