Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.790 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$7,697 (€4,299) in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $440 (about 2 hours ago)