Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,019 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00040 NZD / COP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,972 (COL$9,891,251) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Managua costs 35 C$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vicenza costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)