Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01965 NZD / KGS
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 65% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,000 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$2,793 (142,137 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)