Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.778 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,290 (€3,538) in Bilbao.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangalore costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Warangal costs ₨43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$150 (about 2 hours ago)