Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40728 NZD / PLN
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 52% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,400 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,051 (9,946 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)