Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria vs Tauranga, New Zealand
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00401 NZD / NGN *
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,800 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,326 (1,079,789 ₦) in Benin City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)