Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28049 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,800 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,090 (R$ 14,580) in Belo Horizonte.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)