Cost of living in Belize City, Belize vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.753 NZD / BZD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 31% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,300 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,058 (BZ$6,715) in Belize City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)