Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00518 NZD / HUF
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 59% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,400 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,476 (670,574 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 4 hours ago)