Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.556 NZD / TND
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$2,391 (4,303 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)