Cost of living in Béchar, Algeria vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01175 NZD / DZD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béchar (Algeria) is 53% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,800 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,634 (309,360 Dinar) in Béchar.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)