Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 522 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00040 NZD / COP
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,800 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,256 (COL$8,079,238) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Mérida costs Mex$ 156 (about 4 hours ago)