Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.778 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,000 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,155 (€3,461) in Bari.
Prices recently added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,151 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)