Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,719 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$7,622 (€4,282) in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 129 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,200 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Montreal costs C$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,211 (about 2 hours ago)