Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.100 NZD / BND
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 26% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,700 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,397 (B$5,817) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (37 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)