Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$11,004 in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$8,000 in Tauranga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)