Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.790 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,400 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,561 (€3,664) in Athens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 3 hours ago)