Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 908 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42707 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 60% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,403 (S/. 7,968) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 10,000元 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in La Plata costs ARS $5,087 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hrodna costs 1.40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)