Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00127 NZD / IQD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$4,680 (3,680,965 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Delhi costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)