Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37274 NZD / RON
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,469 (9,308 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 6 hours ago)