Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00040 NZD / MGA
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 58% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$3,652 (9,138,008 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)