Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.141 NZD / JOD
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 24% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,498 (Dinar 3,035) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Delhi costs ₨313 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Feira de Santana costs R$ 980 (about 5 hours ago)