Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.790 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,200 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$5,778 (€3,227) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monrovia costs 600 L$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)