Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40462 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$7,950 (﷼ 19,649) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$7,400 in Tauranga.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 4 hours ago)