Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Tauranga, New Zealand
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02738 NZD / SDG *
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,500 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$2,191 (80,018 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £915 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Granada costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vigo costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 7,000 (about 3 hours ago)