Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Tauranga, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00271 NZD / XOF
Do you live in Tauranga? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% cheaper than in Tauranga (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,600 in Tauranga you would need to make just about NZ$6,851 (2,524,043 Franc) in Abidjan.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)