Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 855.542 UZS / SEK
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 165% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 30,700,685 сўм (35,884 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,600,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)