Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 917.024 UZS / SEK
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 134% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 37,986,132 сўм (41,423 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,200,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)