Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 888 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.395 UZS / KRW
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 197% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 46,033,827 сўм (₩4,900,022) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,500,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lille costs €4.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (about 3 hours ago)