Cost of living in New York City, United States vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 486%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,886 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 10365.600 UZS / USD
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 342% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 124,535,909 сўм ($12,014) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,200,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Malaga costs €770 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Morelia costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)