Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.192 UZS / MMK
Do you live in Tashkent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% more expensive than in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
For example, you would need at least 18,758,424 сўм (3,029,571 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,600,000 сўм in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)