Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.616 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is about the same as in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,216 (3,598 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,434 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Riobamba costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)