Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020.
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,714 in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Viet Tri costs 25,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Eugene, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,990 (about 1 hour ago)