Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03079 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Tartu you would need to make just about €814 (26,434₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨719 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)