Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Tartu, Estonia
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,947 (﷼ 96,709,185) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $880 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Seville costs €1.12 (about 4 hours ago)