Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13379 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,108 (15,756 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £56 (about 1 hour ago)