Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 44% cheaper than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Tartu you would need to make just about €1,230 (Rp 21,314,387) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (41 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)