Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.605 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,655 (AU$6,037) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)