Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.46892 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 63% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,757 (ƒ 8,013) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Granada costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Damascus costs 875 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)