Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €2,733 ($3,220) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)