Cost of living in Whitehorse, Canada vs Tartu, Estonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Tartu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whitehorse (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Tartu (Estonia)
For example, you would need at least €3,207 (C$5,049) in Whitehorse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)